Biosurveillance, Microbial Detection & Countermeasures
18th IBCAST Biosciences (BS) Module aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of “Biosurveillance, Mircobial Detection & Countermeasures”. This may result in exploring collaborations and to spark new ideas, with the aim of developing new projects and technologies.
The sub themes includes
- Components and tools of effective Biosurveillance Program
- Biosurveillance utility, effectiveness and challenges
- Process of sample collection, analysis interpretation, dissemination of data
- Zoonotic & Vector borne emerging infectious diseases
- Factors contributing to the emerging / re-emergence of infectious diseases
- Biological Risk Assessment
- Recent innovations, trends, concerns and practical challenges in lab and fields based biodetection technologies.
- Advancement made in the treatment, vaccine development, control / prevention of microbes and their vectors